Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015 has been launched and is available for existing customers to upgrade to and for new customers to deploy on. This release builds on the previous advancements in technology and provides powerful new application functionality designed to help streamline user operations and empower individuals to tailor the user experience to their exact needs. The technical components of NAV have been upgraded with a streamlined upgrade path for data and objects as well as support for both on premise and cloud deployment options.
Some of the key new features are:
- Support for Microsoft Dynamics CRM online and Office 365
- Tablet and Web versions of the NAV client
- Banking Integration to help automatically reconcile bank statements
- Word Layouts for Reports and Documents
- Export OData Queries directly to Excel and Power BI
- Schedule Reports with a single click
- Powershell support to script upgrade tasks
- Simplified User Experience
For more information on NAV see link.